AIIMS NORCET 2023: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has release the notification For AIIMS NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test). Therefore, all those interested candidates who are interested to apply, they must be completed BSc Nursing/ GNM/ MSc Nursing Courses along with a minimum of 50% Marks from a recognized board and university. However, the candidate before applying for the online application should undergo all the official notification details such as releasing dates, the closing date, eligibility needed, how to apply, exam pattern, and syllabus, selection process, result, etc.
Click Here for AIIMS Norcet 2023
Latest News: AIIMS NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test) for all AIIMS and Central Government Hospitals will be conducted twice a year. Accordingly, the next NORCET will be scheduled on Saturday, 3rd June 2023. The application process for the same will be started in the month of April 2023.
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be held on 17th September 2023 and the result will be declared on 3rd October 2023. Keep in touch for more latest updates.
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Highlights
|Department Name||AIIMS Delhi|
|Post Details||Nursing Officer|
|Examination Name||NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test)|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Notification Releasing Date||August 2023|
|Application Form Starting Date||August 2023|
|Closing Date||August 2023|
|Exam Date||NORCET-04: 03 June 2023- Released|
|NORCET-05: 17 September 2023- Released|
|Haring Process||Computer-Based Test Examination|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Jobs Locations||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||CBT Examination|
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Important Dates
|Official Notification Released Date||April 2023|
|Online Application Form Released Date||April 2023|
|Last Date to submit the online Form||May 2023|
|Admit Card Issue||May 2023|
|Exam Date||03 June 2023|
|Result announced Date||July 2023|
|Official Notification Released Date||August 2023|
|Online Application Form Released Date||August 2023|
|Last Date to submit the online Form||August 2023|
|Admit Card Issue||August 2023|
|Exam Date||17 September 2023|
|Result announced Date||03 October 2023|
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidate should hold citizenship in India.
- The candidate should have done B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses from a recognized board and university and must have registration from the State Nursing council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Applicants should have passed General Nursing Midwifery GNM Nursing courses from a recognized university and they should be registered by Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing council.
- With 2 years’ experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the education qualification mentioned above as applicable for all participating AIIMS.
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Application Form
After checking the given eligibility criteria, candidates can easily apply for the exam, here is the step-by-step procedure for the same:
- Candidates will be able to register using online mode by visiting the official website www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- After this, they need to start filling out the information in the application form.
- Do not forget to upload the crucial documents
- Submit the form along with the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Documents to be uploaded:
Given below is the list of documents that must be uploaded while submitting the application form:
- Applicant’s working email ID
- Latest scanned passport-size photos and signature of the candidate in JPG Format
- Aadhaar card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
- Mark sheet of Final year
The Application fee given below is mandatory to pay:
- General/ OBC: Rs.3000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.2500/-
- Persons with Disabilities: NIL
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Selection process is carried out on the grounds of a computer-based CBT Examination organized by the AIIMS on the prescribed date and time.
|S.NO||Subject||Number of Question||Max Marks|
|1||General Intelligence/ Aptitude Test||20 Question||20 Marks|
|2||Functional Subject||180 Question||180 Marks|
|3||Total||200 Question||200 Marks|
The outcome of the AIIMS NORCET 2023 examination will be out through the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi only. Candidates will be able to easily download the result and find their names in the list.
On the basis of the result, applicants will be invited to appear for document verification on the specified date and time. In this regard, you need to visit the official website and collect all the necessary information. Carry the attested copies and original copies of the documents for verification as mentioned below:
- NORCET 2023 Admit Card Copy
- A copy of the online application form registration slip
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income & asset certificate (if required)
- Certificate of disability (if required)
- Certificate in case applied for age relaxation
- NOC ( in case the candidate is a regular employee)
- Educational qualification certificates
- Other relevant certificates
|Official Notification||To be Available soon|
|Online Application||The link will be updated soon|
|Staff Nurse Vacancies 2023||Check Here|
|Nursing Officer Syllabus||Check Here|
|Nursing Officer Exam Admit Card||Get Here|
|For More Latest Updates||Subscribe Here|